For over 17 years, Wanda Fears of Treehouse Realty VA has been supporting the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to the eradication of breast cancer through education and advocacy for nearly three decades. It’s an organization that champions legislative agendas for Virginians in all stages of the breast cancer journey - screening, diagnosis, caregiving, treatment, survivorship, and end-of-life-care. In order to achieve their goals, they need your help.
In the upcoming VBCF Annual Women’s Memorial Golf Tournament this September, Wanda Fears along with members of the committee are providing incentives for all levels of sponsorship to make it easier than ever for small business to participate - and you don’t even have to golf if you don’t want to! Join Wanda’s efforts in registering the largest “golf” team in 25 years of the tournament to raise the most money in 2017!
Small Business Sponsorship - $250
- With a donation, receive your logo on a 1/4 page ad in this year’s phone directory used all year by sponsors and players alike.
- A hole sponsorship sign on course.
- Opportunity to donate your small business swag or advertising items including coupons or gift certificates to encourage people to visit your business all year round. Its will be including in golfers goodie bags (150 needed).
- Window sticker for your business to display all year, showing your sponsorship with the VBCF logo.
Register a “ghost” team
- This year, you don’t have to play, but you can still participate! Register a team (Or join Wanda Fears’)!
Raise money and earn bragging rights as well as enjoying all the tournament perks like breakfast, happy hour, buffet lunch, 2 drink tickets and a $25 donation to the VA Breast Cancer Foundation, plus raffle & silent auction.
Sign up to play!
- Registration and details can be found here: http://bit.ly/2tp7zGt
Donate for a silent auction
- Giveaway a taste of your products or services to one lucky winner in this year’s silent auction! Lots of people will bid and be made aware of what your business has to offer!
Join other local small businesses in raising money for men and women right here in Virginia who are diagnosed with breast cancer:
Sara Wilmer Denistry
Lykins Chiropractic Center
For more sponsorship options and Event Registration and Details:
Call Wanda at 804-909-2777 for details!
WandaFears, Realtor ABR CRS GRI WCR
Richmond, Va. Long and Foster Realtors